Thursday, November 8, 2012

Crafeteria @ Frances

This is the second Holiday Season since I opened my Etsy shops.
Last December was only two months after I started my shops so I didn't do much.
I joined a few local shop's and church's Holiday Marketplaces and that was about it.

Today, I received an acceptance email from a shop named Frances here in Arizona.
It is the 7th annual Frances "Crafeteria". They said there were more than 200 applicants and I am one of 40 artists chosen. Really?

I heard about Crafeteria from a woman who stopped by my table at a local shop's Holiday Market last year. It was a horrible market that had more than 12 vendors and only 6 customers stopped by...
She recommended me to apply the Frances's market next year and I did.

Now I have to start not only making more jewelry but also thinking about how to decorate my table. Busy, busy, busy!


No comments:

Post a Comment